Sunday, February 27, 2022

Philosopher GLOG

    This is a GLOG hack inspired by some things, fresh and untested. Enjoy.

Let lead and gold be the essence
Let my mind be the foundation
Let arise a bastion against the world

Let the seven metals crown my brow
Let the seven cults uphold my honor
Let the seven planets align my thoughts

I hereby declare
Your spirit will serve under me
My soul shall be your sword
Submit to my resounding call
Answer!

An oath shall be sworn here!
I shall attain the aspect of Heaven and of Hell
Come forth from your restraints
Heroic spirit!

And something answered.

1 comment:

  1. You there, the miserable fool reading this comment; this is your sign, you should indeed make that one-page hack that just crossed your mind upon perusing this document

    ReplyDelete